Thursday, September 18, 2008

the 2-week wait

The two week waiting is emotionally stressful for me. I'm on my 1st cycle of Clomid after my long rest period of 6 months from my work ups for 2 years. Today is my 1 day past ovulation. Hay, it's making me crazy... looking for signs and symptoms that I'm already pregnant. I really wish my period won't come, and finally have the big fat positive!

Right now, I'm busying myself with work. Though I am thinking to buy PT kit later. I don't know if this is just psychological maybe because I am just sleepy. The symptoms of early pregnancy and when one's about to have her period are almost similar. Here I am again obsessing...

For those who are trying to conceive just like me, let's just keep on praying for a miracle in our tummy. Baby dust!

No comments: