Tuesday, September 23, 2008

all about pregnancy issues

Last Sunday, hubby and I just stayed at home... cooking, cleaning the house. This is our bonding moments with hubby. Hubby cooked mongo beans with malunggay leaves, hmmm, one of my favorites! I have read that this is also good for the health especially for those who are trying to conceive. It was a lazy afternoon... i locked myself watching tv on the sofa after my turn of washing the dishes (since hubby was the one who cooked). =) And hubby stayed in front of the desktop computer playing his favorite NBA game. I'm a multi-tasking person and i felt bored just watching tv doing nothing. I grabbed my bead's kit and made some accessories for our store. I finished 2 sets of earrings and bracelet and one pair of earrings.

We had our merienda before going to the church for Sunday mass. And again, i watched tv. To my surprise, all the evening tv shows i watched was all about pregnancies! Is this a sign... oh here i a m again obsessing.

Rated K is one of my favorite shows, hosted by Ms. Korina Sanchez... one of its segments was talking about 9-month inside mother's womb. How the baby develops inside the mother's womb from day 1 after the conception. It's really amazing how the baby grows inside... and it's really a miracle. Wishing, wishing, wishing for that miracle too. After that show, I switched the channel.

Mel and Joey... again about pregnancy. I watched that there is now a dance for pregnant mothers which is called "sayuntis" (sayaw ng mga buntis). It's like belly dancing, but before doing this dance, you have to get clearance from your doctor. And this usually done after the first trimester of the pregnancy. Another issues discussed was about postpartum depression. I never thought that this is really happening... but based of what i have watched with the interviews, it's really happening. New mothers should be taken cared of just as like the newborn babies. Husbands and new fathers should show how they appreciate and love their wife and should be there in every way to support them.

Sundays wouldn't be complete without watching this TV sitcom... FUL HOUSE! Vic Sotto and Pia Guanio's (Ful and Grace) are married couples having hard time conceiving. Of course I can relate what they were going through especially when they are being teased by the people around them. And to my surprise with their episode last night, Grace (Pia Guanio), after the long wait of conceiving is now finally pregnant! I felt I was Grace and hubby was Ful while watching... for sure i would also be feeling what way when our time comes to be pregnant. I tried to hide with hubby, but really tears rolled unto my face.

Right now, I wanted to keep myself busy... and i wanted not to think about getting pregnant. But how can I? When all I want is to become pregnant... and soon be a mother. I'm keeping my faith high... that soon I will also have that miracle inside my tummy.

No comments: