Monday, September 1, 2008

the hardest things in my life

When sonny and i got married, the next thing i imagined was becoming a mom... nursing, feeding, having sleepless nights. I knew it would be a difficult task for me but just thinking of it makes me excited and happy! I have always dreamed to become a mother... and promised myself if not to be a perfect, it would be the best. It has been 3 years 3 months and 24 days since then, and yet hubby and I are still waiting for the best gift that we have been wishing for.

Every month was an excitement for me... not to have my period and finally got pregnant! But each time i have my period the first day, would just keep me devastated... crying a river. Hubby would always comfort me, hug me, telling me that maybe it is not yet our time to become parents... to have more patience.

I wanted to share my emotions with this journey. It may be the hardest part of our lives, but with prayers and faith to HIM... nothing is impossible. Miracles do happen. And i would be willing to wait for that miracle and i hope someday i would be sharing my stories of success here.

For those couples that are sailing with us on the same boat, let's keep on praying and have faith in HIM. Baby dust to all those who wants and wishes to have babies!

No comments: